Sidoscope is now changed to Cafe Sidoscope, where we dish out the science of stupidity with a pint of sarcasm.You see, the grownups, yeah the people who ‘teach’ us, what not to do have ruined our planet beyond repair, so if we let them run this the same way, we will be left with seeing crows in the museum, a leaf will reach the price of gold and human race is going to end soon, and no we do not need terminator to do this, nor any alien, we can do it our self.
The world is in a big mess, and I do not refer fact that daily saas-bahu shows are now busy torturing small kids, no I mean bigger problems are at hand. No, I am talking about a bigger mess, a massive mess.
So… what can we do? Well, we are the new generation who are pro bloggers, at this moment we hold the key to information across the globe. What we can do is, spread the awareness. Sidoscope for one has completely decided to become a superhero and come up with a ten commandments of saving the world. I know this is very less, but every week in November a list of 10 things to do will be posted on Save the World Saturday.
Preachers don’t practice, is not the thing here, all the things mentioned below are done by me personally and then posted.
I am not just doing them, I am tagging you to do them too, if you are tagged means you have to do at least one, at most all the tasks mentioned below. If every one of us, does every one of the task only one time, we can save the world a few years. The more you spread it, the more it spreads.
Well, its a simple tag and you are getting an award for it…how cool is it?
- Post the link to the main rules on your blog.
- Post the link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
- You can entirely choose not to participate, in any case you can still pass on the tag.
- You can take up any of the 3 task below and still complete the task.
- Finally, honestly is the best below, based on the number of task you take up, pick up a award and display it on your sidebar.
So here is the task list.
- Turn off unneeded lights even when leaving a room for a short time
- Set your refrigerator temperature at 36 to 38 and your freezer at 0 to 5 .
- When using an oven, minimize door opening while it is in use; it reduces oven temperature by 25 to 30 every time you open the door.
- Turn off vehicle engine when waiting at signals.
- Shut off electrical equipment in the evening when you leave work.
- Plant trees to shade your home.
- Copy and print on both sides of paper.
- Use a ceramic coffee mug instead of a disposable cup.
- Walk or ride your bike instead of driving, whenever possible.
- Join a carpool or vanpool to get to work.
The Save planet Gadget, if you want to pass it on.
If you finish any 3 tasks above.
If you finish less than 5 and more than 3 tasks.
If you finish less than 9 and more than 5 tasks.
If you complete all the 10 task.
If you are already doing it, did it, then you are a part of green team, you can proudly boast your achievement with the award here. Lets save the world...
My green team are....
Miss Kido |Hary| Sayali Shah | Chatterbox | Neha| Dev | Manju | Roshmi Sinha | Being Pramoda...|RAJI| Govind| Rohini Prasanth |Ekam| Urvashi| Quintessence Of Illusion | Samadrita| Deeps!!| Tangerine| rimz| scarlet pimpernel| Guria| Aditya|Deeps|Shrinath Vashishtha| Pooja Mahimkar| pra| Sugu| Shruti| Pawan| bharathi subbarayan| SE| Choco| Rane (The Orchid with All Shades Pink)|Adesh| Mukund Awasthi| Titaxy| oRange *| Kumar Naveen| Rahul | Ashwini | Pankaja | Aparna Rajesh | Shilpa Garg | Shilpa Sharma