There are certain things that are really really uncertain in our life. Like if you go to meet someone in the afternoon, should you or should you not ring the doorbell.
Well, then don't ring the bell, softly knock on the door, the house owner will never open the door, but the society watchman will eye you suspiciously as if you are a distant relative of Osama. Hello, the lady has called me, I have no intentions of waking up the kumbhakaran. Gaah.
Or like if its 11:00 O' Clock in the morning, what should you wish, Good morning or good afternoon? Because, when you wish your boss 'Good afternoon,' he replies, 'Is it noon so soon?,' and when you say 'Good morning,' he says, 'So your morning has not yet ended?'
Uncertainty, nothing else.
There is one more thing, that is uncertain in your life is, when exactly winter starts?
You have a brand new leather jacket which you want to show-off, you proudly wear it in the officer and the first girl who meets you says, 'Are you feeling cold? Winter has not started yet?'
Oh Damm, don't ever accept you are feeling cold in front of the girl, then she will give you the look of disgust and the aura of I-am-stronger-than-you. Damm oh Damm oh Damm.
'No just feeling sick,' you reply, thanking God that you did not listen to Gandhiji from history textbook.
Then you quickly move into toilet and remove the jacket and carry it along, now, if you carry the jacket it becomes a big pain in on your
So what is the solution? Dhan da dan... Folution is there...:D
I have found out 10 definate signs that indicate winter has becan, if you see more than 5 signs around you...ta da... your ossum jacket is going to get praised.
The 10 signs are...at your service, ladies and gentlemen...
- It takes Harry Potter's wand for the hair oil to pour out from the bottle, otherwise its wastage of your money.
- The smoke coming out of your mouth is definately not the cigarate you smoked ten minutes ago.
- Hankerchief are on sale in Big Bazar.
- All of the sudden girls wearing Small Skirt, sleeve-less,back-less, neck-less, top-less and God-knows-what-all less vanish from the street. (pardon me but I am not too much in 'touch' with the nomenclature of the fashion industry.)
- The tickets to the next Mallika Sheravat movie are houseful (This should not be considered a definite sign in multiplexes)
- What you thought was a dead deer on the shoulder of your female friend, turns out to be the latest brainstorm of the fashion industry.
- After selling pens, blazers, pain relief creams you see Ab sr. selling cold creams on TV
- Your Gf refuses going for the second round of ice cream (Sadly first round is there)
- You suddenly have a bathroom-phobia, where your whole body shivers while entering your bathroom (obviously I am not talking about Himayala returned, rubber body yoga practitioners I mean us, Mango-People)
- Suddenly you see people shamelessly cleaning their nose in office toilateries without bothering at the disgusted look on your face as you try to wash your hands besides them.
There now you know when it is safe to come out with your leather jacket, if only I had such ossum and definite guide a month ago, a shameful day would be saved.
The author bears no responsibilty of your actions on seeing the signs. The signs may differ for every individual, do not come to trash the author (that would be me), it pains more in winter. Do not rely of these signs if you are feeling cold, go fetch a sweater.
And yay, winter is here.