Spilled Crumbs

On Public demand collating all the quirky and witty status from my facebook and twitter. These are witty lines from the year 2009, exactly one year earlier. You will be surprised to know I was surprisingly witty back then too

We fall, sooner or later. Nobody lives forever. Nobody gets a free pass. What matters is, you go down fighting and you go down clean!!! (Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:18:39 GMT)

My luck just gave me a free upgrade....double jackpot!!! (Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:29:43 GMT)

It is bad luck to be superstitious.... (Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:30:02 GMT)

My boss says... I should spend more time on project, my gf says I should spend more time with her, my parents says I should give more time to the house, my friends says I should give more time to them.... I often wonder, if I am not giving more time to them, where am I spending it? (Tue, 21 Jul 2009 05:01:51 GMT)

Just few minutes far from beating kumbhakaran in laziness...:D (Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:42:52 GMT)

I have no morals, no ethics, no values except courage!!! (Sat, 15 Aug 2009 17:04:33 GMT)

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. (Sat, 05 Sep 2009 04:39:00 GMT)

Remember no sex with your friends ex!!! (Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:23:41 GMT)

Recession, unemployment, Hopeless romantics, mid-life crisis, unhappy sex life, 12 hours work... maybe instead of teaching us, grownups should go to sleep!!!! (Fri, 09 Oct 2009 16:03:47 GMT)

This diwali, lets vow to save planet earth... or hunt for a new planet with coffee!!! (Sat, 17 Oct 2009 06:06:54 GMT)

An executive is a person who always decides; sometimes he decides correctly, but he always decides. (Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:29:06 GMT)

Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted. (Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:29:25 GMT)

When in doubt, go back to sleep!!! (Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:33:54 GMT)

Buy some seeds, plant them and waiting for them to grow? Head for Cafe buy Stuff cook food, waiting for it to get ready? head for fishville, nuture fish? Waiting for fish to get hungry? Head to kill your friend in Mafia...man... Do we really have a life??? (Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:31:31 GMT)

People are hatching hen eggs in search of 'stuff' and get disappointed to find a chicken. (Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:32:40 GMT)

Friday the 13th today.... do all stupidities and blame it on the day!!! (Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:03:54 GMT)

I stopped believing what they taught me in school, when they stated teaching me algebra!!! (Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:57:01 GMT)

Trying to reach Mumbai in 24 hrs flat from Delhi by road, either I am really crazy or I am totally crazy, will confirm if I do make it and try to get some videos too. Ossum!!! (Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:34:19 GMT)

Moral of movie avtar: If you have no g-friend, try your luck as a alien. (Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:50:41 GMT)

One more time, someone calls me wake up Sid, i am going to feed you complete bottle of sleeping pills....damm... I am not sleeping in office...err...really...:P (Tue, 22 Dec 2009 04:29:16 GMT)

So like if I behave nice today do I get a consideration for presents, I think kidnapping Santa and his presents is a good options to get more presents!!! (Thu, 24 Dec 2009 03:28:05 GMT)

It takes a 40 year Aaamir khan to lecture his professor... when I lectured my professor on teaching methods, my term work marks dropped, True Story (Sat, 26 Dec 2009 08:52:04 GMT)

India is becoming a land of geeks, unlike our cool ancestors, the guys who build khajurao loved the work they did. (Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:26:27 GMT)

Leaned a hard lesson in life... foolishly keeping rice burning on the gas for longer time does not qualify as a fried rice!!! (Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:17:22 GMT)

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. (Thu, 31 Dec 2009 06:56:50 GMT)

Tonight at 12.00 the decade end and begins a new era, I resolve not to think about the past, but only worry about the future and make fresh new silly mistakes. Happy new Year idiots. (Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:26:23 GMT)

I will not make sarcastic comments on anybody...I will try to... I will not make silly jokes about anything...I will really try to.. I will give up coffee....I will try to forget I said that sentence...how will I wake up to new year if I don't get coffee? (Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:28:47 GMT)

3 comments

1. Witty... Witty..and Witty... Good ones :D

ReplyDelete
  2. Ozzum post dude...n thanks for bringing them all here and heeding to the request!!! :)))
    Loved most of them!! :)

ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome one liners buddy! Loved 'em all! :)

ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? Have your say, like, dislike or even hate me. Tell me.

You might also want to Subscribe to RSS feeds or follow me on Twitter (@sidoscope) or on facebook

I don't need weapon, I have a sharp tongue.

Home