1. Writing is all about discipline
2. There has to be a trust between writer and publisher
4. Self doubt is your best friend
5. There always will be a better way to do something, but draw the line somewhere
6. You have to be unbiased about the characters.
7. Deadlines are there so they can stay dead
8. Get ready for some harsh criticism
9. Nothing beats paper, not even rock
10. Keep writing
Those were the lessons learnt in past year of writing. Obviously before you leave, hop on to the Facebook page for exclusive give-aways, merchandise and news about the book.